Georgia native, Kelly Nishimoto is a Los Angeles based fashion designer. Kelly created her first garments, (which included corsets, ball-room gowns, double breasted jackets, and handbags,) all made using colored Reynolds Wrap that she used to buy at the local grocery store.
SHE-LEAPS International presents these lesson series from founder of women’s clothing line Kelly Nishimoto in partnership with Valuetainment.
- 8 Fatal Fashion Mistakes Women Make
- How to Handle Men with Wrong Intentions (A Message for Ladies)
- How To Be Taken Seriously As a Female Entrepreneur
- How to Deal with Bullies in Business by Kelly Nishimoto
- 7 Common Mistakes When Choosing A Workspace or Office Location
- How to Build a Great Company Culture
- 9 Ways to Balance Your Business & Personal Life
- 6 Tips on How To Manage Social Media for Your Brand
- 5 Ways to Create Strategic Partnerships
- How to Brand Yourself & Your Company
- 9 Ways to Overcome Catastrophic Events with Kelly Nishimoto